Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Tuesday February 23 2016

Yesterday evening I came back to the apartment and cooked stuffed mushroom
As a side I had a healthy arugula salad.


It was them time to go to the gym.

I did first Yoga with Lilli.



Finally I had fun and it was time to do stationary bike with Lolita. She is the lady at  at my right hand side.




Afterward I felt great and of course in good shape.




I came back at the apartment and get a snack after my shower and my evening meds.  a total of 11 pills in the morning, 5 in the evening and 6 for the night.


Today it is a beautiful day in Bakersfield.

I did  a good walk in the park, breathing the good air of the day.



In the park you can feel being  Spring time around. I was trying to snap a little bird on a tree.



I took a snapshot of the beautiful flowers




The boys are fine, yesterday evening the boys had Taekwon-do. Later Chicco was reading before going to bed, Lapo was playing yet he did not disclose about his full activity.


Enjoy the reading.

Sincerely 






No comments:

Post a Comment