Friday, September 9, 2016

Friday Sept 9

Yesterday I went to the gym.

Alexis took me over there. She has been on Maternity leave. She told me she had a baby boy.

It was a very easy labor for her.

She dropped me at the 24 fitness gym.

I had Zumba with Caroline. Salve was at the gym with me. She is the lady in yellow shirt.
Caroline is the lady with an orange hat.


Yesterday I forgot my hat at transportation hence I was not wearing it in the picture.

After Zumba I had cycle with Misty. Before snapping a picture I asked if I could take it. She told me if you like you can snap it.

At the gym they know me very well. It helps me remember the activities for my days.

It is certainly working.

At the gym the manager Adam knows me very well.


Going back to my hat  I found it when I came back at the apartment. I left it at transportation on a bench. Luckily nobody took it.



As always when I came back at the apartment I had a milk shake with hemp protein powder and a banana.

Simona kids me that I have always a second dinner. The truth of the matter is that I like to eat healthy. Beside I am hungry after my sport day.

Today as it happened I called back home too early

I am up normally by six am everyday. This is good as I am taking my meds for sleeping by 9pm.
It makes me really sleeping well. 





This morning the boys were getting ready for school.

Anyway I believe that whenever I am up everybody should be up.

The agreement with Simona is that during the weekend they are sleeping so I am not going to call them. They are going to call me whenever they are ready.

Simona works all too hard. She is working from home with her laptop by remote connection with he work at Caltech University.

As you know she is on a tight schedule. She has to work to reached important goals for her future tenure track .

It is a very demanding job. She manages to do it all. Rising our two kids, taking care of the house and of her job.

She is a selfless person, a very good person and a great wife.

Today the nation remembers the attack that happened 15 years ago.

It is a somber recurrence of the nation. Unite we stand.

In the morning I am doing my usual walk at the park near the apartment.

I  normally found things for me to help before hand at the apartment. Doug makes sure that I can do a good action everyday.




I normally grab the daily newspaper then I am off transportation.

I am drinking plenty of water as it is one of hottest years in record.

Enjoy the reading.

Sincerely


No comments:

Post a Comment