Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Tuesday Sept 13

A breezy day today. I am wearing jeans and a gap sweater.

It is hard to predict how warm is going to be the weather like.

Anyway this morning I took a good stroll at the nearby park as always.

The peace  and uncontaminated air of the morning is a great feeling.

It only lasts so long as suddenly I am plunged into the mix.
This morning I had to wait for the bus at the reception in order to escape the smokers. There is no place to seat away from the patient that smoke at transpo. They smoke with proud, they smoke without any respect of us normal people who do not smoke.

CNS is happy that way, despite the many reassuring message that there should be a non smoking area as a matter of fact it has not been enforced.

 I  had to devise an alternative location  as I am getting sick by  all second  hand smoke I am subjected to while In Bakersfield.

As a matter of fact yesterday I was sick to my stomach and nursing gave me some Milanta.





Laree  mentioned that patients have right to smoke. It is hard to argue with this matter.
It is also hard to argue with the nursing medication log as a result of your liberal policies dear whoever is in charge at CNS.

I will take as much Milanta as necessary in order to settle my stomach.

Whenever I was going to Japan for my work the business people were heavy smokers as as well .
At the time it was OK, it was my work that was taking me over there.
Here it is a different kind of environment all together.

Here the reactions are far different from the real world. This makes it a very artificial and a very different place.

Anyway yesterday the usual activities of a  Monday
 I first steamed  broccoli in water. When cooked I mix it with two eggs, I  added milk, spices and salt.

It cooked on the stove with Olive Oil for a while until ready. As it contains eggs it has to be well cooked.


After the clinic I went to the gym.

Yoga with  Lilli and then static  Cycle with Lolita.

At the gym the usual familiar people. I would say they are all good and respectful people.
Let's leave it to that.

Yesterday the boys went to Taekwondo.

It is a long time I have not seen any pictures of them dressed for sport.

In Bakersfield I  am leaving in a  complete bubble.

You see it is something I should accept but hey there is something you can  not get over.

My  wife Simona has a very important and demanding job.

She can not focus on the small facts that would make me feel connected to the family

Somebody long time ago told me think a bit about your family.

Now I am expecting too much from them all.


To tell the truth my wife is keeping track of me on her own time scale and priority,

She  is calling me on the phone, when she has time in the morning. I pick up make a mental note of their life.

You see this is a little example of my current frustration

I call this picture eat what you like... it is made by me eaten by me and cleaned by me..
It is most definitely eat what you like



Perhaps you do  not know what it feels like to be confined to these guidelines and life.

I am sure you have my times though about what would have happen had it be a different situation.

Well as a matter of fact it is a different situation. As I am stuck to these current population while you are free to deal with the real and actual world of the life.



Stop here not worthy of the energy and time it entails.



Today there is a lot of work going on at the Homes of Hopes.
Lowes is working on the floor and adding brand new artwood to the  first floor of the Homes of Hope.
They are all working hard. As a result of this work today there was a restricted mobility down the kitchen area.

After a few trial I was able to reach the microwave and to have a quick warm lunch standing.

I have a quick healthy one and then quickly back to ...



No comments:

Post a Comment