Thursday, September 29, 2016

Thursday Sept 29

Fall is upon us

Today is a warm morning.
I had trouble figuring out how to dress today.

Early on I felt cold, then I switched to short after taking to Simona my wife.

I took my usual stroll at the park to feel the air
A yet warm day of Fall.



The local flowers are doing a great job keeping up with the season. They are unrealistically beautiful.







Nature at its best. 

I had a good night, slept well and wake up in in good spirit.

I had a good breakfast with Oatmeal and all the cereal and fruit I like in the morning.



Why snapping so many panoramic view at the park?

The fact is that I need to keep my hands steady while rotating on my legs to take the shot.

You see this is a good exercise of balance and concentration for me.
At time it takes a couple of trials to tell it all.




This morning I had money management completed I had $75for grocery and $24 for outing.

Normally the outing money is perfect for me as I use it only for the movie outing and for church.
In fact I am giving to church whatever I do not use at the movie. Normally it is a good way to balance my book.

The grocery shopping money is an historical difficult matter for me.

I end up paying a significant portion more than the $75 that I am receiving from the Insurance.
Well as a matter of fact I have a personal account that Ana manages on Simona's behalf.
Whenever I need some money Ana makes sure I have enough.

For instance in the last month my weekly average for food is $100 compared to my income iof $75.
Obviously the extra money comes from the personal account that my wife Simona maintains  for me.


Yesterday evening I came back to the apartment.
I distributed the latest schedule to all the apartments.

At 5pm I called receptionist and I was connected to the activity coordinator Sara.

I booked for movie at the Maya for this incoming Saturday afternoon.

I always have a good time going over there.

I had something to eat - I do not remember something good.
Finally I went to the gym.
Alexis too me there and then came to pick me up at 7pm

CNS is careful right now in making sure that my transportation needs are met in a timely fashion.

It is working out pretty well.

Yesterday I had cycle and body combat with Sylvia.

Both are great cardio activity I enjoy.

Body combat is a great way to make martial art like move.
I feel it balances a  lot on my legs and allows me to work on my agility. 

As a matter of fact I am often at the gym.
Once every often  I am busy with different activities so I do go there.
Normally I am doing my best to be on time for the gym 


Here is a quote I would like to share



This  morning I waited for 7am and called home to say hi to the kids.
Both Chicco and Lapo were busy getting ready for school.
They have almost finished eating the Nutella crostata  that Anna has prepared for them

My mother sent this Fall composition from her house in Verona.


She is doing fine.

She is always wondering how I am doing in Bakersfield.

Well the fact is that I am better. 
I have a doctor appointment for my eyes later this year so until that time I am staying here.

As mentioned to you I have been sleeping with a support for my knees so that my back can rest by keeping  its natural curve. I feel its makes a lot of difference.


Also I figured out that  there is a good position for sleeping with a pillow positioned in between your legs.

It  keeps supported my back and as a results my sleeping is far improved.

The pain on my back I used to feel in the morning is being greatly reduced.




This is another simple picture explaining the  principle.



I feel  better and I am resting better, my back is greatly improved.


I just talked with my wife and she told me she is going to be busy this weekend. She has a lot of things on her plate so this weekend is me  in Bakersfield taking care of myself.
I am fine as I have a lot of busy activities: movie,  grocery shopping, cleaning, church  and yes a lot of gym.

So I am fine and everybody else is fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment