Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Wednesday Sept 28

Well let's review the salient aspect of yesterday.

Yesterday afternoon there has been a fire drill at the apartment the usual procedure of evacuation took place. As it happens I was in the middle of getting to do my own dinner.
Apparently the fire drill happens and we had to assemble at the park with great commotion from all cns personnel who was running left and right.


Fire alarms drill always take place at random and whenever it likes.


I was cooking for my self as always

I seasoned and cooked in the oven chicken breast with bread crumbs.

Obviously I had to drop it in the middle of the fire alarm..




Thanks to the fire alarm I had a very hectic dinner 


After having my dinner I went to the gym by myself.

I walked at the gym and as I was late I did not had my body pump class.


Only the so wonderful Zumba with Mike.

I was at the gym and at 7pm it was time to come back.

However no staff was there. As it stays Wayne was there.

I worked out and then Wayne offered me to drive me back at the Apartment on his nice Mercedes SUV

This is Wayne driving his great Mercedes

He spontaneously offered to drive me back  he is a good friend and a person I trust.


At the gym I am always finding good people of the community.
I have been told that next time I should communicate with CNS about having transportation back to the apartment rather than taking a ride with Wayne or a person of the community.

Well obviously this matter was not appreciated much by CNS. Anyway what is done is done.

It had my  evening routine and went to bed cleaned up after my evening meds..

I am sleeping with a pillow between my legs so that my back is  at rest and in neutral position 

This  morning as always I took a stroll in the park. It is a fine day. 




I completed the first part of money management to day
Today is receipt day. Tomorrow is real money day.

The flower are really nice


Enjoy the day time to eat.
Sincerely
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment