Thursday, September 15, 2016

Thursday Sept 15 2016

Walking in the morning at the park near the apartment.

The day looked warmer than it is actually today.

At least I am not wearing shorts. 
I  should have used the long socks today.
I feel cold in my ankle. I used a sweater that I keep here at AAC.

Tomorrow I will be more careful in dressing.


Today I completed money management process.

CNS gives me $75 for grocery and $24 for outing.

I have in additional  personal account I can use provided my requests for money is approved on time  by my IPC.

I am trying hard to stay within my budget.

Historically the money for grocery have been tight for me.


I like to eat well, I do not ever eat outside in addition I do not waste food.

I have been historically spending more than I take in.

I am trying hard though.

Last week my total was $84.05. Two weeks ago it was rather $124.34 and so go on.

Simona is telling me that  I spend as much as she does to feed the whole family.

The difference is that I am alone and that I feed only myself.

Well I like to eat well and I do a lot of gym work. I can only go to buy food once a week on Saturday morning.

Yesterday I came back to the apartment and distributed the latest schedule to everybody.

At 5pm I also booked for the upcoming movie this Saturday.

I believe I am going to watch the  latest movie by Oliver Stone. It is  about Swoden.


Yesterday evening I went to the gym as always. Going to the gym is part of my therapy activities.

I had static cycle a Good sport activities requires a good dedication.

The static cycle is  a fun sport. The instructor invites the class to modulate the resistance of the cycle in order to simulate a real life condition.

Afterward I had body pump. Sylvia W. is finally back. She had  took time off. 
She is back in full force.
Of course the key for me over there is to work at my core and my legs. I work on repetition, range of motion and stamina. I  learnt not to use too heavy of a weight as otherwise I am hurting my body.

The gym coverage was provide by miss Shaundrieka.

After the gym I felt well. As you can see in this picture.

At the gym I greeted the whole communities. They know me well.
I  am feeling we like all to be there at any time of the day.

Certainly it is true for me.





As always after going to  the gym I had a protein snack. Hemp protein, banana and milk.
Simona will tell I am always eating. So be it, I am always in motion.

I am sure you like the flowers as I do.




In my balcony I am  preparing the ground for  the next season.

I am making sure the ground is being treated according to the best practice to prepare it.

The season is now. 

The boys at home are busy with their own activities, their lives goes on regular rails and on regular activities. Yesterday  Our eldest Chicco was very diligently doing his homework.
Our youngest Lapo was at a play date at Cooper's house.

Lapo is always doing something with his little friends.

Chicco is more independent.

Simona is keeping track of everybody and of the family.
Enjoy the reading
Sincerely
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment