Monday, September 5, 2016

Monday 5 September

Today Simona came with the boys, we went to eat at California pizza Kitchen a good family style restaurant

Then it was the time for them to leave and to go back to La Canada.

It takes more than two hours to drive back when traffic is good.

Simona had time this morning to go to the local Sonoma store to chance to sparkling water refill.

I have  a new gas tank and I can go back to enjoy the sparkling water.


The family looks good, they are in good spirit.

Simona took care of also making sure that I had all I needed sand also more.

Yesterday It was Sunday and first of all I went to church at the local parish at St. Philips the Apostle.

I was taken by surprise as they did not mentioned anything about the latest step taken by the Roman Catholic church in regards to her sainthood.

Well perhaps it is something too distant in the old world. Nevertheless I was expecting that at church it was mentioned at least once.
Simona told me that in La Canada today at church it was mentioned.

Well we apartently leave in two different worlds.

The Bakersfield province at the edge of the world,  La Canada within the world
I know it very well this is obviously the so called provincial attitude of the things.


I was driven by CNS at the 24 fitness gym
I had the chance of working on the stepper and doing at least 3 miles. Good cardio and posture for my walking. Afterward I did the usual core exercise, legs and shoulder and at 4pm it was time to leave.

I walked  back by myself check
I had a good shower my evening dose of hemp protein and ca, it even

Enjoy the reading

Sincerely

No comments:

Post a Comment