Monday, September 12, 2016

Monday Sept 12

Lets' review as always the activities for the past weekend.
As I take picture to remember here are the salients activities.

Obviously I like the gym and enjoy Zumba a lot.
Caroline is at my right and   Salve at my left.

Caroline is always courteous to stop and snap a picture with me.
She is normally checking the pictures and  approves it always.

I then text it  to both  her and Salve.


I enjoy the gym very much.
I  am there as much as I can.

As always I spent my Saturday morning doing the usual cleaning activities of the weekend

Washing all my apartment items: bed sheet,  towels and  bathrobe. Also all my sport attire

This is the normal activity of cleaning on the Saturday morning.

I also  cleaned the whole apartment 

I cleaned  the bathroom, Also the carpet had been washed in the washing machine.


I  carefully swept the living room, afterward I washed it with the swifter.



I took the opportunity for washing  the plastic  ivy plant
It is 100% plastic and once in a while needs to get  dusted.

I put it under the running water.


As always I went to do grocery shopping at Trader Joe's at 10:30 am.

I really made an effort to control my buying habit.
I checked my supply of food and made an accurate list.

My total was $84.05 better than usual. As the insurance gives me $75.

Thus far the extra amount has come from my wife Simona and the Personal money I have at the apartment.

After shopping at Trader Joe's 
Jamie is always available to stop by and to snap a picture with me.



She mentioned that her daughter Logan enjoyed  their day at Disneyland.
She also told me the park was packed on that day.

Josh showed me the picture of her baby girl.
He is a proud father of a little girl.

I came back to the apartment labelled all the produce. Put in the fridge the things that needed to get in the fridge. Left a few fresh vegetable outside in the counter.
They are testing better in that way. Of course I have my eyes on their status to make sure they stay well were they are.

In the evening I went to see a nice movie.

A true story happens in NY state

It is the story of a brave captain and of its crew.
They landed safely a plane in the Hudson river without sustaining any injuries.

I like the plot and the story line. 
It is the Miracle of the Hudson movie.

In the movie  Sully suffers of PTSD  (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) and he has some trouble to rebuild himself.

At the end of the movie they showed the real persons that inspired the movie.




No comments:

Post a Comment