Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Tuesday September 20 2016

I am writing to you from the Agency where I come everyday.

I received these pictures from my mother in Italy.

They are about an ancient church  ( Pieve di San Giorgio in Valpolicella)




She is my mother Marta. 




Yesterday after therapy I came back at the apartment. 
I had the last Carbonara pasta with a healthy salad 


Afterward I went  to the gym.

Yesterday it was my Yoga day with Lilli.

A lot of good move for flexibility and elasticity.
It is a rather smooth gym hours. The practice was not as  intense. Yoga makes my mind focusing on  the work

After Yoga we took a time for reflecting on the hour and on wishing to everybody all the best.

After Yoga I had cycle with Misty. Of course I asked her permission to snap this picture. She knows I am documenting my activities for my memory book. I am getting better as I am recalling her name very well.


After cycle I stretched accurately and at 7pm it was time for me to leave the gym.

Stretching is an integral part of working out. The body is going to appreciate the time spent at stretching.

Before leaving I greeted Maria, Lee Jim and many other. See you tomorrow we said.

Miss Mornita provided me with the coverage at the gym.

I went back at the apartment, got ready for the night,shower Hemp protein snack.
My night sleeping aid.


It is all well. I slept well, wake up at 6am as I  always do.

A good breakfast early in the morning.



Of course I went at the nearby park to do my early walk


You can see that the sky is white today. There is a lot of bad stuff in the hair.






Just how perfect can be a rose?



Looks good. The flowers are thriving in this weather.


 Today and for the next few days the air quality will be bad.

It is a combination of excessive heat and low wind. Noxious gas are trapped in lower atmosphere.
The shining sun triggers the formation of some ozone in the atmosphere.


Well the air is really poor. I wake up with a general head ache. Nursing  took me a couple of Tylenol.
PRN (Pro Re Nata) Medication.

I will be drinking a lot of water.

This morning I called the boys in La Canada. They were already up and running ready for school.

Today they have a busy day. Once they come back from school they have homework and piano lesson.

I had lunch here at Homes of Hope with everybody.
Today Lasagna lunch.

Afterward I worked on a list of certificates of completion that I was given to do.

A bit of office work. Good for memory attention.

I made sure I spelled the name of the people accurately. At the best of my capabilities.

I know what feels like to have your own name misspelled. I generated a Zipped folder with my work and sent it to Brian the person in charge of my work here at Homes of Hope.

As he was not around I showed the email to Marina to let her know about the work completed today.

Ready to leave.

Enjoy the reading.
Sincerely
Giuseppe


No comments:

Post a Comment