Thursday, September 8, 2016

Thursday Sept 8 2016

Two days ago I went to Walmart to buy some much needed supply.




I purchased Sensodyne toothpaste per the dentist recommendation.
I purchased as well Listerine.

I am set for a while. I feel the new toothpaste is making wonder for my gums.

The other day I instead went to the gym.
I did cycle and then body combat.

Cycle with the usual cycle instructor.

Body combact with Jessica, A challenging set of move for me and for my equilibrium.

Today I got paid by CNS. The pay rate is set by the insurance.

I accept being at a fixed rate for a bit longer..

There is nothing better than having the feeling of being at a fixed income
Today I am frustrated become a patient smoke next to me as if it was natural for him to share the smoke with everybody else.

I am not a person that appreciate the smoking of other.. it makes me feeling upset and in a bad environment.

I was about to snap a picture of the gentleman but there are rules for instance privacy at CNS and at the end I decided it was better not.
Despite him not caring for me I am awe are of the rues at CNS.


No comments:

Post a Comment