Friday, September 2, 2016

Friday September 2 2017

I am writing you from the Homes of Hope

I have completed a  very useful job: an electronic database that Logs relevant information for the center. I created a master list in Xcell with hyperlinks that redirect to the sub pages of the file.

It is all based on hyperlinks.

The day is busy as always.

Yesterday I coocked a Zucchini squash risotto and later went for my gym.





It was Zumba with Caroline and cycle with Misty.

I  am a really fan of the gym activity.

As a result I am getting stronger and better

However this morning my Nike shoes got a broken lace. It is a tiny lace that provide more stability to the shoe.


It is really true but this little feature really chance - to my feeling and opinion- the balance of this shoe.

So I guess it is time for a new one.



Simona was not too happy  when I told her this morning. Well it is not my fault at all,
It just happened this time. I normally take care of my things.
The it happens it happens you have to accept it. I even went to maintenance. We used a bit of superglue but it did not hold the lace in place.

Well that's it.

Happy LABOR DAY to everybody

Enjoy the reading


No comments:

Post a Comment