Friday, January 23, 2015

Friday January 23 after lunch posting

I went for lunch at Sizzler with Matt.
Sizzler is a good restaurant just outside the old clinic.

I had a good lunch. we had lunch  at the salad bar. Very healthy food and excellent service.
Oscar attended our table and made sure we had a good time over there.



He brought us a plate of  shrimps.. I am sure Matt had to do something with it.


This is me after my lunch at the restaurant. It is good to get out once in a while in the community. 


 Matt is a good person to talk to and I have enjoyed very much his company. 

He is a person that I admire. I share with him the same understanding of the practice of Mediation.
Hence we briefly talked about this aspect.
He mentioned that his job is behaviour analyst. He  was thanking me for the other day when I took the lead for the mediation group. A nice and positive experience..
As mentioned before  I am reading this book :


It explains the benefits and advantage of doing meditation. I heard of it on NPR radio and asked Simona my wife for a copy. Hence I am going trough it page after page.

After lunch I came to the center and carefully cleaned my teeth: brushed, flossed and mouth washed. As usual I had coffee afterward....
This is my routine.. anyway. The coffee I am drinking  has no sugar on it, hence it is alright.. no sugar deposited again on my teeth.

I have just called home and found Lapo our youngest son. He is at home as he comes home from Kindergarten to eat. 
At home we have Anna my mother in law who is making sure that our two  kiddos are taken care.
Lapo told me he had broccoli pasta with Italian sausage.
He is definitely eating healthy since Anna my mother in law is at home with us. As mentioned before Anna is going to stay with us until the ides of March.

Well it is a good way to conclude my week.

My mom send me an email from Italy. She mentioned that her birthday went well. She had good food back home.
She has also attended a conference about the solar system . She is reflecting about the reality of our cosmos about the significance of the infinite distance as compared to the smallest dimension on earth.
My mom is always eager to learn interesting notions about our life.
After the conference she attended a small gathering of people.

My wife today is clearly busy as I had no chance of getting in touch with her.
She is always running around with something as she has a lot to do on her plate.
It is alright, as they say no news good news..
It is understood, she is going to keep track of me by reading my blog or/and by email..


Well enjoy the reading..
Sincerely
Giuseppe





No comments:

Post a Comment