Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Tuesday January 20

Yesterday I went to the gym and got the last part of the yoga class.
Afterward there was cycle with Lolita and I stayed there to do cycle.

This is Eica at my right hand side..the Yoga teacher.

I did cycle with Lolita anyway and then it was time to leave..


At the clinic I am working hard. I had the chance of working of Leading the Mediation Group.. I did my best as Matt has taught us to do.
After ward  I had my healthy lunch ..

Today I called home and Anna told me that Lapo our little son was eating Pasta with Salmon with  a lot of Parmesan cheese on it...

well Parmesan on Salmon is definitely something that Lapo would be  doing as he likes it a lot..

Anna was really amused by our youngest son taste..
It is  something that sounds a bit odd to the Italian people as you never match Salmon  Pasta with Parmesan cheese...

Well Lapo is Lapo... we all know it..

After a healthy lunch  I have been working in making a couple of forms for CNS.. One regards my schedule at the CNS enrichment center and the other is a blank form for CNS.. I  gave it a couple of shots as whenever you print out any form it gets a bit different from your own expectation.

I sent the blank form to Iolanta for her use..I mentioned to her that I have a lot of experience in making form and she mentioned that she will look into some more work for me on this matter.
She mentioned she has form made on a different software. My point of view is that it is best to start fresh using a software currently available (Excel) rather than trying to replicate  some old form that are not any longer in any available software.

By the way I asked Paul that is painting the wall if he can paint my nose.. He mentioned he does not have the right colour to match my skin tone.
Enjoy the reading..
Sincerely




No comments:

Post a Comment