Thursday, January 15, 2015

Thursday January 15 post lunch

Already, when I called Simona she was going to a faculty meeting.
Simona is always busy with her great job at Caltech. She is Assistant Professor of Environmental Engineering  hence she is doing the best given the fact that she has many hats to wear.

I am sure she is going to do a great job. She has always been doing her best, like our kiddos. It is a family feature. Proud of my family and proud of my kids.

I had my lunch.. great food: tilapia fish with Tostadas and staffed  Portobello mushroom.

During lunch I talked with Lapo and Anna my mother in law.

I will not take credit for the mushroom as Anna - Simona's mom - just remembered me that the recipe has been transmitted to me from her.
Well hence thank you Anna for this  wonderful idea.. 



Anna has arrived from Rome, Italy since a couple of days and she is going to stay with the family for quite a  bit,, as far as I know she is staying until March. She is taking care of the family. In addition Simona's birthday is coming up next week. I am sure Simona will take advantage of Simona's presence to travel somewhere because of her job. She needs to attend meetings in Washington where she is going to talk with the different Program Managers that are funding her research. It is a good practice having a  direct contact with the Program Managers so that she can have a better exposure for her professional carrier.

 Needless to say that I am very proud of her, this is a competitive environment.

For me the key for Simona is to focus on her job.. for everything else there is CNS ..
True for long time I have been resisting CNS.. but hey mistakes get made everyday along the way..
As somebody told me once .. don't work against the people that are trying to help you..
You know in a moment of clarity it is good to follow the CNS program.

Well I am going to do some more CR work ..
Sincerely
Giuseppe




No comments:

Post a Comment