Thursday, January 29, 2015

Thurdsday January 29 2015 Happy Birthday Tami

Today's it it Tami's birthday. I have brought her a card that Simona gave to me some time ago.
I believe she is happy for the thoughtful idea of my family.



This morning I had a really healthy breakfast and I have started my new jar of honey.
It is a delicious golden honey we have purchased on our way back from S.Barbara.

Of course I had a good dose of blueberry, milk and High Fiber Cereal from Trader Joe's.

A cup of coffee was also completing the whole picture.. picture perfect indeed.






Yesterday evening it was at the 24 fitness gym as usual and I did cycle with Angie here pictured at my left hand side.





Diego Rivera did an excellent job in providing my coverage while at the gym, he was really helpful and mindful of my needs. I really appreciate his good care and understanding.
At the gym I met the Bakersfield  people I am acquainted with. They are familiar with me and with my capabilities. Hence they all appreciate my effort of being there wit them.

Before going to the gym  I  booked the movie outing for this Saturday in the evening. 
I am planning to see this movie. NPR radio mentioned that it is one of the most acclaimed movie of the year and it is on course for nominations on the Academy Award.For the last  couple of time I have found the movie America Sniper to be sold out. Well if this weekend is still sold out I will find something else and let it go.  I am practicing mindfulness and  mediation in every step I am taking in life. Material items and events are transient in this world. What it is really important are the people that surround us.

I have started distributing the Merry Xmas  card I have received from Italy. It is kind of late in the game,, but they were sent to me in California and supposed to be  on time for Xmas. Yet they have arrived with about a month delay.. 

Oh well it will be for the next year. Sorry but I don't feel accountable for it.

Today the activity coordinator Sarah mentioned that I will be going on a sky trip this Upcoming March 18 ad March 19. It is at the same place as last year. I believe last year we went to Big Bear.
I need to go organized mostly I need to make sure my pans are OK,as last year they were tight.
I think I will let Simona know about my need.  Sarah mentioned this year I will be having my own room. Thank you Sarah.

I have asked Simona my wife to send me some light plastic pans to be used on the top of the jeans I am planning to wear for skiing.  I believe the plastic pants set is  a good trade-off for skiing rather than purchasing a more expensive  attire.  I am looking for the less expensive option available.

Already enjoy the reading as I have been enjoyed my writing to you.
Sincerely
Giuseppe








No comments:

Post a Comment