Wednesday, January 28, 2015

January 28 post yoga work

Well we did Yoga by doing a lot of wonderful moves, the audience was enthusiastic..the participation has been great as usual.
We sat in circle so that we could stare at each other and hence enjoy the view of the participating audience.


I have to say my life start outside the CNS.. over there I am leaving among the full person of Bakersfield. Over here there are only half worth people.,.. like me I am not even worthy of  a words from the cognitive people, not even worth of having a decent treatment.. hence I feel I am treated like the minus habens I have become at CNS..

Just in case you are rusty in Latin I have added the link to the words.

I am sure Latin is not your forte and  I am even sure that a classical education is neither your forte.. you showed me over and over that you don't have the skills nor the interest in becoming educated person.
After all if you were educated  you would not be doing the current job.. you would not be speaking about food all the time you would not paying attention to such minutiae of life...


You would came to the table to have a discussion about what matters to me..
You would be able to come to the table and discuss about my detention at CNS.. about my driving and about how long I have to be a prisoner of CNS and as well how long you will keep logging me as 321..
As apparently this is all it matters to you 321 is tagged on everything..
Hence 321 IS TODAY ASKING FOR A CLEAR DATE ON BECOMING A FREE PERSON AGAIN..

I AM SURE YOU ARE GOING TO CAPTURE MY SENSE FOR MY IMPRISONMENT AT CNS...

I GOT IMPRISONMENT BECAUSE OF A NO FAULT OF MINE.. you have been roughing me among the best population of CNS.. among the most fine examples of people --- actually they use to be people.. now they are simply worried about their stomach..

Sincerely

Please show me that it is time for me to get the HELL out of this place..
ENOUGH is ENOUGH CNS ...



No comments:

Post a Comment