Monday, October 26, 2015

Monday October 26 posting

Last Saturday I went to Trader Joe's shopping. I spent $83.17 and everything went well


I took advantage of my day as Simona came in the evening.

The boys had soccer.

I wrote a letter to my mom in Verona

I was home for the weekend
We went with the boys to swimming lesson




Afterward we went to S.Bede at Church

The boys had their snack



Finally it was time to eat, Pasta alla Carbonara with Filetto Ciabatta al Forno.

And a lot of love around me.


I brought back at home for the boys the following
A Kindle Fire from Amazon I won during the last celebration of Halloween.

I gave Chicco a  head set with noise cancellation I never used.


My family back in Italy took care of the Day of the Deaths celebration.
They prepared the beautiful large tomb of  the Rossi family.

It is the brown tomb of this picture. 
Many people are resting there: my dad,his parents, his uncles and hunts,
The whole branch of the  Rossi family is burried in S. Gregorio.



In the evening we came back to CNS from La Canada.
The road was nice



This is my breakfast



This is the park as per today.




This is the outside during lunch


I had my Carbonara Pasta, with Chicken and the usual salad.


Simona is fine.
I talked with Anna my mother in law and with my mother.
Calling my mother it has been a particularly difficult action today as she could not hear me talking over the phone.

I am going to work on my database for Lisa
Sincerely
Giuseppe
Enjoy the reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment