Monday, October 12, 2015

Second Post October 12 Columbus Day


This is the letter I have been writing on Sunday for my family.

I sent on Sunday  at home. Our kids will  find it in a few days.

I  sent to Simona  a snap shot of the letter as well. 

I am sure she is going to forward it to Chicco as soon as she has the time to do so.








My wife Simona is away for the whole week.
She is going to be in Boulder Colorado at a meeting at NCAR.

While Simona is away our kids are going to go to school as always. They will be at our home in La Canada during the afternoon continuing their normal activities: homework, piano lesson, tennis  and soccer.

Our Nanny Marina is going to take care of them.
For the evening they are going to sleep at Marina's house, they know and trust her family.
Marina's daughters are Maria-Fernanda and Leslie. 
Marina's son in Alan. 

They are trusted members of our enlarged family.

Last Saturday I went to Eyemart with my IPC Jesus to complete the last step for my new eyeglasses.

These are my new clear glasses.



I have also  new graduated sunglasses I am using outside where there is too much light for my eyes.

As usual on Sunday I went to the gym to do my independent gym program..

This is  a picture from my memory's book.


This is my weight per last Sunday October 11.



Diego took me to the gym and then Alex came to pick me up.

As always when it is time to leave, I gather my things, stretch and wait at the entrance for the CNS vans.

At the gym they know me very well and look over me.

At the gym it is a place I call home as I feel I am very comfortable with the environment.







No comments:

Post a Comment