Thursday, October 8, 2015

Thursday October 8

Yesterday I went to the gym.
I had cycle with Erica. She is the smiling person at my right hand side.



Afterward I had body pump with Sylvia at my right hand side.

I focused on repetition and on precision of movement.
I did not charge my body too much.


I stayed at the gym until 7:30 pm as I felt staying longer and working out.
Over there I greeted Larry and his wife Janice, Damian, Liz, Maria, Michelle who is Pete's wife.
I stayed more than usual as I like to stay.

When I felt like leaving Crystal came to pick me up.



Pan feature courtesy of the  Iphone.

It is a great picture isn't it?




This morning I went to Dr. Matuk office at the Kern Gastroenterology Medical Group.
It is about the biophys I had about about a month ago,
I had clean bill of health.
                I had my biophys procedure done last month on September 4th.

Dr. Matuk findings are the following:

1) Colon OK
2)Biopsy benign
3) diverticulitis pocket
This makes a  clean bill of health


Next check 3 to 5 years.

Thank you Melissa for being there with me.It is appreciated.
Sincerely
Giuseppe


No comments:

Post a Comment