Monday, October 12, 2015

Monday October 12

Here are the activities for my weekend

Last Friday


I had Zumba with Caroline. She is the lady in yellow next to me.

At my right hand side is Rachael. She is a good person I  meet at the gym.


Lee was absent. The day before  he told me that it was his mother-low-birthday and  he was going back home to celebrate.

I had a good time at the gym.

Caroline was surprised her phone was in the memory of my Iphone.

I normally send her a picture of us. I told her please do not worry I know how to use the phone and not to bug people during the week.

She was fine with this approach of mine.

I greeted Larry and his wife Janice.

She is Janice


He is Larry


Two very good friends of mine and persons I trust a lot.


While waiting for Alexis to pick me up from the gym I had time to snap this picture of Larry's car.

He is a nice 55' old time car.



Last Saturday I started my day earlier.

During the day I noticed this beautiful flowers





It has been another beautiful  day in California.. courtesy of my iPhone's  pan feature




l I spend my morning making some deep cleaning around.

Changing my bed washing all my clothes, my bathrobe. Folding away everything neatly.


I cleaned the kitchen swept  the floor and washed in my swifter.



The bathroom was also cleaned earlier.


After this cleaning I went to do Grocery Shopping at Trader Joe's.

She is Candace always happy to see me over there doing shopping. 



I focused on my grocery list, stayed away from the offering that were not on my list and limit my bill to a mere $96.18

In line with my recent performances.

Stickers and tickets for the raffle are included as always.


In the afternoon I had no set activities. 
As the guys had a Condor game to attend..  I did not go as  I do not care for watching sport.

I have been reading my Economist instead.


On Sunday morning I went to St. Philips the Apostle Church



As I had all the outing money available I gave it all at church. The full $24 on charity.
They will make a better use that  me for the activities planned for last week.

Last Sunday I received my new coffee thermos.  Simona sent it to me. I put my name and my cell phone number.




I have been writing a letter for my family... see next posting 
thanks








No comments:

Post a Comment