Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Meditation and lunch October 20

We had a very interesting session with Matt. We talked about the different waves that are related to the electrical activity of our brain. Here is a chart of these waves from the Web.
I shared it with its link with Matt.





Expert Meditators have a high amount of gamma waves in their EEG.




My lunch is here represented.. lentils soup, a great tilapia with parseley, small peppers and bread crumbs.


This is the image outside.. it is a nice and cooler day.

Today I had a Flu shot from Melissa the nurse at CNS.

For this year I am covered.

This afternoon Lapo our youngest will go to play soccer with his team. His best friend Kevon will be there. The team coach is Ali a Caltech college of Simona.

I am enjoying my activities at AAC.

Next I am going to work on the database for Lisa.
Enjoy
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment