Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Wednesday October 21

Yesterday I have been cooking chicken following Alex's recipe. As a side I made a great salad with a lot of veggie.


Finally after dinner I went to the gym.

It was my day of body bump with Ellie. She is always happy to see me working out at the gym.

Afterward we started dancing Zumba with Mike a real cardio jumping fitness routine
I greeted Lisa Neida and Britney..actually they greeted me and reminded me of their names.
I wrote it down in my memory book,

Enjoy this beautiful picture of the park near the apartment.

I am calling it The Bark of The Tree.. as it is dedicated to Simona's constant function of being the  head of our household.

Last night I slept with my hear plug and slept well. Thank you Simona you are plugging all the shortcoming of the CNS apartment.





I was at Dr. Jue office today


This is a past and copy of my email from the visit to the dentist

It is a a good experience going to the dentist.
It is all good, my teeth are solid and properly cleaned. Desire cleaned it  as she was looking  more into details, she applied fluoride as well.
Dr Jue checked my gums, my tongue  and my X-rays for the teeth. He gave me a clear bill.
Next time is going to be in April.
Thank you Violette for being here.
It is appreciated


Over there they had some nice Halloween based vases.

Here are the pictures for them.


Enjoy the reading.
Sincerely
Giuseppe


No comments:

Post a Comment