Friday, October 23, 2015

Friday October 23

Yesterday I have received a pack from Italy. Inside a book a letter and more.



Part of the content of my latest mail is a table spread from Italy.




I went to the gym and had Zumba with Mike.

Afterward I had cycle with Tiffany. She told me she is tired of posing for these pictures.

I concur with  you I would be tired  too.




At the gym the new manager has introduced himself.
 His name is Pedro.

Lapo went to Taekwon do with Chicco. 
Later in the day Chicco went to play soccer and Lapo was at home with Marina.
Once back at the apartment as the TV was on at the other apartment as usual.


As I am really able to have a good resting place  I started reading  the book I received from my mom.

The book has a signature by the author.

I appreciate her thoughtful  action.



The interesting news of today is from the  website Linked-in. It  is about drone delivery

This technology  is a step away from being approved for small package delivery by  on-line retailers such as Amazon and the like.

All it needs is to be approved by the FAA.

This is what a drone looks like.

"This picture and the news courtesy of Linked-in"


Large pan picture of the park today near the apartment.
A great picture comes from knowing how to use your technology.




Flowers in the park.. beauty for the ones that are capable of capturing it.







This picture is a bit off as the exposure is concerned, yet it still looks good.



Enjoy the reading.

Sincerely
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment