Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Tuesday October 20


Beauty on October 20th, the park is a peaceful place to walk in the morning.


Yesterday evening I came back to the apartment. Got my economist and my ear plug to make me sleeping better.


For dinner I  prepared a good Tilapia. I  covered it with bread crumbs, olive oil as seasoning a bit of salt and garlic powder.

Additionally I added some sweet peppers that have provided a great taste to the fish. As you can see I love cooking. This is the final result of my effort.


Chicco and Lapo were going to Taekwon do hence they were busy.

At the gym I did first Yoga with Erica.

Yoga is challenging for me as it works my legs and my balance. Yet it looks to me the whole class has accepted me to be there and I am always doing my very best to value the time I am spending at the gym.


After Yoga I had cycle with Britney - the smiling person at my right hand side.

Her daily job is a teacher at school. She is used to explain her class what her intentions are and what the correct way of implementing the exercise she is giving the class is about.


Afterward while I was waiting to be picked up I met Miss Amani from CNS. She is a behavioral analyst and works with Matt. 


We started speaking French as she was born in Lebanese. In Europe  I  learnt speaking French. 

 I did my PhD in France where I met Simona my wife. I wrote my PhD thesis both in French and in English. A lot of connections in the brain that have been helping me along the recovery at CNS.

When Amani left she told me we will meet next Monday again.

This morning she was going back to Northern California near S. Francisco where she leaves.
Monica came to pick me up and to bring me back to the apartment where I am currently residing.

I had a very good breakfast.

Got my newspaper in the park near the apartment.
The park is a beautiful place in the morning.
The birds are chirping and it is all well.


Meditation is next

No comments:

Post a Comment