Tuesday, October 6, 2015

October 6 post lunch posting

I had a very good lunch outside under the porch.
Yolanta my Case Manager came to make sure the table was in order.

She has so many things to work upon at the center, still she find the time and strength to make me feeling always welcome and at home.

I had a good lunch. The last time I am having this pasta as I am quite over it.


The season is beautiful, yet today I am feeling a bit cold.

I am wearing sandals and short feeling a bit cold.


During lunch I called Simona my wife and fond her working. She was about to go for lunch.
I called my mother in law Anna in Rome and found she was enjoying her staying in Rome and the fall season.
I called my mother in Verona, she was having dinner with her friends at a place in our home town.
She was in good spirit and a bit busy.

I am logging this activities of mine.

I am more papers to work upon for Lisa at the research department.
It is a project I really enjoying doing: speed, organization, personal responsibility and initiative.

Enjoy the day.
I would like to go back to my work.
Sincerely
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment