Friday, May 15, 2015

Friday May 15 post lunch

My lunch was really good today. Home prepared pizza, with filet mignon, salad and a fruit.

Outside as usual, it is windy and wet day.. but I found a nice spot to eat and to call home.


Lapo was at home today as usual eating a warm soup. Anna my wonderful mother in law has been as usual taking care of Lapo and of our kiddos too.

Ama mentioned that Chicco is supposed to go to play tennis this afternoon. I hope the weather will assist him.

Lapo will stay home to play with Anna and or do work on his homework.

I called Simona as she was busy today I left her a nice voice message.
She is going to be working harder than ever now that she is back from the trip.

Today Mariola remembered my name she told me Hi Joseph!

Way to go Mariola.. God bless you for all your strength. 

Today I payed a tribute to Amanda, the director of the center.
I confirmed her that  her job is absolutely well done and I am happy she is in charge of the AAC.
I  feel I would like to write Amanda about my feelings.
Sincerely
Giuseppe






No comments:

Post a Comment