Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Tuesday May 5 post lunch

After Mediation with Matt.. I had a wonderful lunch outside under the patio, enjoying every single byte of my food and the environment, green and lush.

Here is the meditation material:
we talked about Mindfulness and analysis of qualities. We talked about Persistence, Rapture, Serenity, Concentration (unity of mind) and Equanimity (focus).

Matt gave me the following address : meditation talk



For lunch : lentils, feta cheese,crackers,  staffed mushrooms and an orange.
slowly to taste it at the fullest.





Coffee and brushing my teeth was the last part. As I stared drinking my coffee after my lunch but before brushing my teeth.

During lunch I called Lapo at home who wast eating with Anna my wonderful mother in law, He was having salmon with cheese.

Anna recommended me to make a soup with Lentils as well. So tonight I going to prepare it as I have uncooked lentils at the apartment.
It is a good project to do.

I called Simona my wife and left a voice mail since she was busy. It is OK..
No news is good news.. 

I have brought stickers here at the CNS for all the therapist's families.
The list would be long.

I greeted warmly Mariola who was eating alone.. She is a nice person and I feel compelled to be kind to her.



No comments:

Post a Comment