Tuesday, May 19, 2015

May 19 post lunch

I had a good Mediation session with Matt, today we had a lot of discussion done on different topics, it is a bulky and interesting subject.
Matt mentioned he wanted to get it done today. 

Afterward I went ahead and got my healthy lunch outside.  



A good rice with Zucchini, a healthy avocado and pear.


Finally a good couple of  of coffee cups and my daily dental hygiene.

I called home while eating and found Anna with Lapo at home.
Lapo is our youngest son and he always comes home for lunch from Kindergarten school. 

Today he greeted me and then he told me that tomorrow he will be going on a school trip.
He also mentioned I should not call home as he will not there.

I am sure that I will find Anna at home tomorrow. So I am going to call her most definitely.

I called my wife Simona. She is definitely very busy at  Caltech, I  left her a message relying Lapo's activities for lunch.
Simona mentioned that she is very busy at Caltech during this week so she does not have time to pick up the phone. It is alright.

This afternoon  the boys have their piano lesson with Litz at home.
Litz is making sure that the boys are enjoying their music lesson.

Chicco our eldest is more independent and does not need much supervision at this time.
Lapo on the other hand is still the little one that is looking forward to Litz input.
Litz has a very good system with Lapo: she always bring him stickers as a reward for being a good and cooperative  student with her.

Today's riddle is the following:
Q: You bury me when I am alive, you dig me up when I am dead, what am I?
A: I would say it is a bulb or a plant.. 

And now some Luminosity.






. Already it is done. I sent it to Amanda as well.
Sincerely

No comments:

Post a Comment