Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Wednesday May 27

Yesterday evening I went to the gym.

I had a good dinner before going there as usual.
Here is my dinner.



The gym floor  is being improved, the  hardwood floor needs a good clean up.  For  the time being there are no classes. 

Nevertheless I like it this way as it gave me the opportunity to use my favorite machine.

Here is the program I have figured out gives me the best results. 


I did 2 miles with the stepper at level 7.

Abdominal 3x85 lb
Leg Extension 3x50lb

Then more leg- I did  leg curl.

It is important to have a strong core in order to keep your balance.

Before leaving I greeted everybody.

Kayla at my far left will be leaving to S.Diego on June 9th.
We are lucky the blonde girl is Kayla as well.



Kyle drove me back and forth. 
He left me at the gym and after an hour it came to pick me up. The agreement is not to leave the premises by myself. And I am always keeping my words.

Finally I came back home, got a nice shower and a good snack. Together with Simona's picture this is a  very good way to end my day.


I slept really well. This morning at 5am  I woke up as I had my blood drawn for my annual physical.
I had a good breakfast while I am lessening to NPR radio.



I met Lorentz downstairs and as usual I took the chance of kidding with him.

He gave me his wonderful tag with his name: it says King Lorentz.
He is a very good and amusing person. 




Today on the bus I saw Norma. She mentioned that she was on maternity leave. She had a baby boy. His name is Nathan.

As always before leaving I cleaned my dishes by hand, thrown the trash (thank you Pail), steps up and step down. Got the newspaper money and I had my money management done at the reception  as well(today is my receipt day).
Miss Mary checked my receipt: the outing money are right on spot, the grocery shopping money.. well it is always off as I am still having difficulties staying on budget for grocery.
Well.. whenever I need money I  have to fill a cash requisition so that Jesus A. is going to give me a cash advance.
Enjoy the reading.

I called Simona this morning but I could not find her available. I know our kiddos are in summer break 

It is OK, we are all cool.
Sincerely
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment