Monday, May 11, 2015

Monday May 11 2015

Last Friday I went to the gym.

Simona was the Ateneum at Caltech with our kiddos. There was a small gathering of people.
The Ateneum is the restaurant at Caltech.

I had dinner before going to the gym: Fillet mignon medium rear, crackers and a wonderful Spinach salad with Tomatoes and chia seeds. Olive Oil and vinegar.


In the evening we had U Jam with Naomi, she is the smiling lady at my right hand side.


Kendace drove me at the gym.

During the weekend I have been busy doing the usual activities of the weekend.
Cleaning the apartment, washing my clothes, changing the bed, washing my bathrobe. 

The usual maintenance of the house.

At 10 am I went to Trader Joe's to do my grocery shopping. As usual I had a lot of fun. I spent $91.94 ( a lot as always) and had a great time.

Stickers, ticket for the raffle as I brought back my recycle bags.

She is Lauren

She is Ashley


The flowers are for Simona. Just a picture this time. For Mother's day.


Our kids were both busy. They had tennis in two different times of the day.
First Chicco and the Lapo.
In the afternoon Chicco was busy with a science project - I am sure Simona was helping him with this matter.

At some point I had Pesto Pasta.




I have been writing to my kiddos on  Wednesday for Mother's day. 

" The best present you can make to our  family is to be as great as possible"
" Enjoy your age and cherish every single opportunity you have in life"

Love Dad


I wrote a letter to her on Saturday as well. 

I have been receiving my Economist magazine. As usual I like reading it.. 



On Saturday afternoon I went to see a nice and funny movie. It is called Hot Pursuit.

As usual I got a good Cherry coke and a dips ice cream.
This is the only time during the week when I am having a soda as a small treat.

At the movie theater Amanda was ready to smile for me. 



I made this card for Simona and I sent it out on Sunday.



On Sunday at 11 am  I did recycle ($1.84).

Afterward I have been preparing a wonderful Summer Squash Risotto (zucchini risotto).





At  2pm went to the gym

I did the stepper and some abdominal work. Both strengthening exercise. 



At the gym Jackie was kind enough to snap a picture with me.



Finally it was time for me to go to church.




Mark drove us to Church together with Brandy and Gilbert.

This morning  I had a wonderful breakfast by lessening to NPR and eating  healthy. 


Finally as I needed a few cleaning supplies I went to the maintenance guys  to get them: a couple of sponges and a new container of wipes.  





Lupe is checking this morning that it everything in order.

I am sure she is doing a good job over there at the apartment.

Enjoy the reading.
Sincerely
Giuseppe




No comments:

Post a Comment