Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Wednesday May 6 posting

Yesterday I made a good fruit salad before going to the gym as I had nothing to buy at Personal Shopping. 

Obviously I mentioned  to Renee my RTC  I need to get Master Card for myself, she enjoyed my wit and she invited me to go to the gym instead. I went with  Alexis##.
This is my fruit salad ahead of time.



I had some dinner and then when to do Bootcamp with Ellie her pictured at my right hand side with a green shirt.


Finally It was Zumba time with Mike I dance it and at 7pm it was time to leave.
#thankyouAlexis.


I then started my procedure for the evening,  A soothing shower to clean away the dust of the day. Finally a good piadina with Italian porchetta from Trader Joe's.


I wished goodnight to my wife and I went to bed.
Obviously I am able to sleep until 6am so I got up had my breakfast.  Blueberry kefir, blueberry with milk and cereal finally oatmeal.
Of course coffee was included.

See my next posting for a list of Patents






No comments:

Post a Comment