Thursday, May 28, 2015

Thursday March 28 post lunch

I had a good lunch outside under the patio.

There were two cats looking at me very interested. 

They were cute so I snapped the following picture.


My lunch: seasoned chicken things, a good healthy salad with avocado and spinach. 

A couple of tostatas byte.


I had my coffee and finally washed my mouth.

I like to have my lunch break by myself under the patio,
It is such a relaxing view of the world around us.

During lunch I called home and found Lapo eating at home with Anna-my wonderful mother in law,
She prepared for Lapo a vegetable soup.
She mentioned I can prepare one for me as well and then let it cool down and eat it warm.

While I was washing my teeth after a good seep of my coffee - my brother Francesco called me from Italy. He mentioned that together with his wife they are going to Firenze for the weekend. They got married some time ago and they had as present some vouchers to use for travelling within Italy.
They have decided to use it to spend a weekend in Firenze.
Francesco is planing to ride his BMW motorcycle over there. He mentioned that it is a far more practical means of transportation for the summer.

Simona is working hard she got my phone message that I left her during my lunch break. She is working hard. she had the time to send me some information I had requested her.

She is busy until 5:30pm. Simona works really hard. Anna told me that some time Simona wakes up at 5am to prepare her daily lecture at Caltech. Other days she works late into the night.

She is very busy keeping the whole family afloat.. she is giving her best shots in every situation.

Well mon amour.. stay well.
I am always thinking about you.

That is why you do not have to worry too much about me.

Today at the AAC I gave a piece of milk chocolate to Tami for her son Dominique.
I just asked her whether  this information is OK for her. She confirmed it she is fine.

Now some Luminosity.



Enjoy
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment