Thursday, May 7, 2015

May 7th post lunch

I had a wonderful and satisfying lunch outside under the patio. Enjoying my break.
Today is a windy day, nice and refreshing.



My lunch was based on  zucchini risotto with breaded chicken things.
An orange and finally a good  coffee. 


I complete my routine by brushing my teeth.

I like eating outside by myself as usual.. I like  keeping by myself.
As usual during my  lunch break I called La Canada and talked to Lapo, Marina and Anna my wonderful mother in law. I left a voice mail to Simona.. just in case she wonders. 

Lapo had a really good lunch.  He was all cheerful today. Later in the afternoon he will go to Taekwondo with Chicco our eldest now 9 years old.

Anna recommended me to use the left over risotto to make a zuccotto. Here  is her recipe: mix  an egg with the left over risotto then warm up a pot. Add olive oil and bread crumble. Add the risotto and possibly put a small mozzarella ball into it. Cook the whole mix both side and serve warm.
I am going to try it today once I am back home. 

Enjoy the reading..
Sincerely
Giuseppe





No comments:

Post a Comment