Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Tuesday May 26 2015

On Saturday it was a day of cleaning the whole apartment and to do Grocery shopping at Trader Joe's.

I spent $88.99, brought back the recyclable bags ( got a sticker for the raffle). I also got a bunch of Memorial day stickers that I have started distributing around.

In the evening I went to see a nice movie with George Cloney  "Tomorrow Land".
The movie theater used the Atmos surround system: it is a 3D system that allows you to hear the sound in three dimensions.
 It is a bit more expensive than the regular one. The ticket is $11 but in my opinion it is worth it.

On Sunday  I changed my flower's soil and planted new flower seeds.

As it is already May it is the perfect time to plant new flower.

At  2pm I  went to the gym with Violette ( On Sunday at 2pm it is part of my program)

I did two miles level 7 stepper in 30 minutes.
Then abdominal, leg extension and leg curl.

In the evening we went to church,  on perfect timing. in fact the way I like it 10 minutes ahead of time.
It was Pentecost ( 50 days from Easter Sunday).
On Sunday I also washed my shoes.. they are now like brand new.

On Monday it was Memorial Day and there was no clinic.

I had my family visiting me.

At the apartment Chicco was happy to receive a present that my family in Italy sent me.
It is a key chain for keeping the key... once he will be old enough to have keys by himself.


We went to the mall and the boys enjoyed their ride on the car.


As we were over there  Simona purchased me a brand new iPhone.
It is a present for my upcoming Birthday


We stop by to eat at California Pizza Kitchen.
I had a good halibut with some Quinoa salad.

We did as usual a tour to check the toys for Lapo .. Lapo knows very well that his wish list serves the scope of making sure he is doing all he is supposed to be doing.

Simona is a wonderful person full of attention and really being a great wife.

Anna came with us, Anna is Simona's mom and she is staying with us for the time being.
She is helping our family during this time.
She helps with the boys homework. In addition she is helping Simona with the house activities mostly by taking care of the food.


Simona brought me back from her recent trip to Washington a table clothes and a famous beans soup that is served at the Senate.

She mentioned   I can prepared it ahead of time and then serve it cold.


This morning I was kidding with Lorentz: he allowed to use his tag to snap this picture: the tag says Lorentz: the fantastic..
I like to kid with Lorentz, James, and Jerry and Caesar.



Simona, Anna and our kiddos are really wonderful.
We all got adjusted to the current on going situation.
Enjoy the reading

Lunch:
A great lunch under the patio:

Polpettine (thank you Anna, a left over of Zucchini rice, avocado and finally an apple.

A good balanced lunch.


Finally coffee and afterward I have brushed my teeth.

I helped Amanda by adding the riddle of the day:
Q: What happened to the plant in a math class
A: It grew square roots.

Over my lunch break I called home: Marina picked up. Marina is our trusted house helper, she is part of our family. Marina called then Lapo our youngest son (She called him Lapolino).

Lapo today was not in a mood to talk to me, he mentioned that he was working hard in helping Marina (this is not true..I believe that our kiddos are helping Marina in keeping their rooms in good order).
Normally the large part of the work in the house is done by Marina. Nevertheless our kiddos are politely asked to keep their own items in order.


Enjoy the reading.









No comments:

Post a Comment