Friday, May 22, 2015

Friday May 22 2015

It is finally raining here in Bakersfield!

A moist front has brought some rain during the last few days. According to the forecast in the newspaper it  is passing along and will be gone very quickly.

At least it has been raining a bit by bringing much needed moisture here in the valley.


Yesterday I brought back home two paper peppers  that Alexis has been creating at AAC.
They are for my boys.


After my therapy at AAC I came back at the apartment  I collected my biweekly money from CNS.

For dinner I had  a light and healthy dinner:

Burrata with Arugola, then rise with zucchini squash.

I cleaned everything by hand.

Both Chicco and Lapo were at home getting ready to go to Taekwondo.

I then went to the gym. 

I had U Jam with Naomi here at my left hand side.



After U Jam I had strength training with Lee Ann here picture at my right hand side.

She is very amused by me taking a picture of her before leaving.



Everybody is telling me I need to get a device for snapping Selphie as my arm is not long enough.

Alexander drove me to the gym and at 7pm came to pick me up.
Of course the agreement is that I am not allowed to leave the gym by myself. Everybody knows it at the gym and I am the first one to make sure this is correctly executed.

Once I am done with the classes I am staying over there to chat with the employees at the gym.

And of course I snapped a picture with Charity.. she mentioned that she will be gone for a couple of days. Today it is her birthday and she turns 30 years old. I wished her a Happy Birthday, she appreciated the thought.


At the gym I greeted Kassie and Christian two people at the reception at the gym

I then came back to the apartment and started my evening routine.
Shower, a light snack, making sure my wife Simona is in the picture of my snack.


Got my medication (Divalproex, Melatonine and Trazone) and went to bed.

I slept very well and I had a very refreshing night.

Jose - the night supervisor came in to check on me and was deeply asleep.I was sleeping with the door of my room wide open.

I woke up early as usual , got a healthy breakfast.



Went to get my daily picture by visiting  Jarron and Caesar. The hat belongs to James the Maintenance Supervisor. The small picture with the whole family is for Chicco's confirmation at S.Bede in La Canada. The boys were dressed sharply with their bow ties.






In today's newspaper I found a good quote:

Faber est quisque fortunae suae- You are the architect of your own destiny.
Enjoy the last sentence as it is a great one.

Sincerely
Giuseppe









No comments:

Post a Comment