Thursday, May 28, 2015

Thursday May 28 2015

Yesterday as usual I came back to the apartment and had  dinner.
A good spinach salad with avocado, and chicken thighs.




As usual I went to the gym.
As they are still working on the new floor -it has already been painted and coated.

This gives me the opportunity to work on the machines I like most:

I did 2miles of stepper level 7
Abdominal 3x 60lb
Leg extension 3x 50 lb

Finally it was time to come back as my coverage with Mark was done.


My weight yesterday was 190 lb.


Before leaving I snapped a picture of me with  Jarred at my right hand side.


Finally when I was done at 7pm it was time for me to go back.

Mark drove me back and forth. Thank you Mark and thank you God for allowing me to get better.

As usual after a soothing shower I had a good piadina, in front of Simona's picture.. as usual she is my loving wife and she is part of my life in every second of my day.


I went to bed, cleaned everything and slept very well. I like to leave the apartment in sparkling condition.

This morning I wake up at 6am as usual .. can't spend more time in bed.

This gives me the time to get a goof breakfast, by lessening to NPR radio.

It gives me time to wash my breakfast dish by hand ( save the water as we are in a 4th year drought)


I went to say Hi to Caesar and Jarron and to pretend to  play some golf early in the morning for fun..



It was then time for me to get my money management done at the reception, thank you CNS.
As usual I also got money for the newspaper.. as usual I am reading the newspaper at the clinic and reading all the interesting news of the world.



Early today I met also  Lorentz - King Lorentz the 3rd.  He allowed me to snap a picture with  a broom.

He mentioned that  with this picture " I am ready for take off ".



Simona and our kiddos are fine. 
They are almost done at school as tomorrow is their last day.
They are going to stay at home for 1 week and later they are going to attend  a summer camp.

Enjoy the reading.
Thank you Mon Amour.
Baci


With Grate Power Comes Grater Responsibility








No comments:

Post a Comment