Friday, April 4, 2014

Friday 4th April

Alright yesterday my family arrived in town, I firs went to the gym to dance Zumba with Mike, then get back to the apartment and later went to eat some Sushi with my family. We went to Myoshi's restaurant located at the plaza next to trader Joe's . It is a very nice place, the atmosphere was relaxed and the service very efficient.  My brother Francesco is well, he is going to be married at the end of March, and has present from the wedding they have decided to ask their guests to make them presents in the form of their honeymoon
Thus far they are focusing on Thailand. I am sure he is going to mimic what we did with our honeymoon when Simona and I got married, actually it wasn't as fancy as  Thailand. We actually had a good tour of Sicily



My Sister Isabella is the real force beyond our family, she is the real power house of the Rossi family. My sister leaves in Germany and she speaks a very good English with German accent
Anyway she is a very capable person always in motion  always aiming at the next challenge. My mom is not worried about her choices as she knows my sister Isabella quite well.



At the restaurant my mom had some trouble using the chopsticks, you should have been there it was the best part of the evening. Anyway at the restaurant they provided her with chopsticks holders so that she was able to eat without damaging the Sushi



At the restaurant we all had a good time, so we enjoyed our evening 
The funny thing that has happened to us is that after dinner we left the restaurant and my brother Francesco did forget his bag inside the restaurant, literally he walked away from it. Anyway we were lucky because the  waiters came to our rescue by bring us his very precious bag. It contained everything he needs here in US. Clearly another sign that Somebody is watching over us. 
Anyway my mom is good and both my brother Francesco  and sister Isabella are fine

My mom brought to a lot of things, a bunch of books to read, some new T-shirt and socks, then most importantly some picture of our family. Among the pictures I found one -shown below- that shows Chicco in a new picture frame. Chicco must have had 6 years- he is now 8 and has shorter hairs


When I was as young as Chicco is in this picture, I had as well curly and blonder hair.
So I recognize a family trait in this picture.

Overall I believe in this sentence: HOMO FABER FORTUNAE SUAE .. if you don't know what it means,then you can follow the link.. I made it easy for your reading . But hey it is all natural for me, as you know my classical culture in humanity  is the  reminiscence  of my Italian heritage and of my classical study in my home county
Just to be clear with you I speak many languages but I don't speak Latin at all
I just remember bit and pieces here and there, enough to get by .. or impress you a bit. Next time I will try to do find something different to make a splash. After all I am a goofy splasher! 



No comments:

Post a Comment