Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Tuesday April 8th 2014 new posting


Do you guess what I am thinking?

I am thinking about my beautiful wife, Simona. Her name was supposed to be Donatella because in Italy it is a common name among travel agents and you know Simona is really good in planning trips around the country
So she use to kid with me about her name about the fact that her name wasn't appropriate for being a travel agent. So she went into Science and now she is a Professor at Caltech doing a wonderful job, her dream job as being a professor at the University is part of  her family. I am proud of your achievement in life, I am proud of your smile I am proud of your lobe.
I am proud for your love and for your capability of giving to the broccoli a normal life
So my love this is for you, I am really pride of you


No comments:

Post a Comment