Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Wednesday April 2 2014

My family has left Italy to come to visit me here in US
In this picture my brother and my mom are shown, my sister Isabella is taking the picture
They are going to be here in the next few days





I have to tell you guys, today I made myself a nice present by asking to Sarah - my Case Manager- to have a chat with here. I would like to know where we are going with all this.
Sarah had a family emergency today  so she was taking care of her kid
Anyway I have composed a nice email to her expressing point by point my request. I guess in life if you don't ask to the right persons you don't have the right answer. So here it is I asked Sarah and I know she is going to do her best to meet me half way. Sarah is a very busy person so we will see what comes around is always good !
Sarah is available now !Need to go\

No comments:

Post a Comment