Saturday, April 12, 2014

Saturday April 12 2014

Alright I haven't been working on my blog for the past few days, it means I have been busy
So here it
On Thursday after the park I went to the gym I dance Zumba with Christi and then did cycle with Lolita, Amanda did my coverage at the gym
I was feeling great to I had the strenght to take both classes
On Friday we add a nice barbecue at the park as part of RT everybody was there, of course I took a picture with Sarah and then as she was busy we went on doing other things

I chatted with Shawn another Case Manager, he mentioned that his twin brother  Scott is a teacher at a local school. They are both really identical twin.. you should see them one standing next to the other

I went with Clara with her black Toyota
Clara mentioned to me that she has 4 daughters - we call them "the girls" - they are 16, 14, 9, 1 years old. She must be really a super-busy mom 

It is all well. As I went to the park I left my lunch box and my gym staff at the clinic
I will pick it up on Monday

Well today we did grocery shopping at Trader's Joe, miss Romero was driving the van
As we get there a bit early I did not got the chance to see Jamie, but I had the chance of giving a flower to Clara another person that works at trader's joe
I picked up everything I needed
As I brought my bag Simona's number was entered in the raffle.
Well it is all good.
Something add has happens as my second set of sheets has disappeared under my nose. So today it was a bit of a rush to do everything

Alright after my grocery shopping today I am cooking chicken with potato and a bit of onion.
Alright the chicken is ready... Bon Appetit to all.
Now if we could something for a bit of beer, but as it is I have water so ..water it is

Enjoy!

By Chef Joseph.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment