Thursday, April 24, 2014

Thursday April 24

Alright
this is a very good day
I worked hard today
I studied for my driving test, and Laurent mentioned I can take home my booklet
Then during PT I have been running, I love running
I run because I can run because I feel free to run, with care always with attention but I feel great when I run




My lunch has been healthy, I had the salmon that I cooked the other day on the pan, and therefore triggered the smoke decector. Next time I can cook it in the haven, so that it does not make too much noise.. Yes the usual troublemaker.... 

I have also left on Shawn desk my request for the golf tournament on May 1st
I like to play golf whenever I have time and an opportunity to do it
So I am grateful to Shawn and Sarah to think about me



Alright it is all well, you see you guys are working hard for us
so I appreciate it a lot
Tonight I will go to the gym to do Zumba with Mike.
I will be meeting over there many friends of mine from Bakersfield
I need to go
Have a great day !


No comments:

Post a Comment