Monday, April 14, 2014

Monday April 14 2014 post

Let's start from the beginning 
on Saturday I did take care of the house as usual and did my grocery shopping
As Jamie was not around I said hi to Lisa and brought her a flower
I got everything on the list, as usual as I brought my bags I entered Simona's phone for the raffle, and got  stickers for Ian, Sara's little son

Moreover on Saturday I saw a nice movie  with Kevin Costner and Jenifer Gardner the synopsis of the movie is at the following link  (draft)
It is a story of trying to accomplish something in life, the way you see it fit. Something though you need to find a confident to talk, so Kevin talks a lot to his wife-to-be played by Jenifer Gardner
A nice movie, I fond it very inspiring and I liked the way the story ends, with a wedding and a baby on the way



No comments:

Post a Comment