Tuesday, April 1, 2014

It is Lapo B-day, he turns 5!

today is April 1st and Lapo turns 5!
As usual I have breakfast with the people that are very close to me, not that other people aren't like all the persons at CNS, but for I have a penchant for Simona, our kids, and clearly and above all for Sarah, who has been my wonderful Case Manager for the past few years.

On April 1st Lapo turns 5 years old.He is becoming a big boy.  Dustin has made a nice present to Lapo by cutting his  hair and inquiring about Simona and the boys. Dustin and everybody at CNS are making best wishes to little Lapo


Dear Lapo my gift for you are really many, first and above all my love for you.  I am close to you and I thank a lot Sarah my wonderful Case Manager and Simona -your mom and my wife for being her and for being such a strong woman full of attention and care for everybody.


You know I an always with you Simona as mentioned many time, our bond is stronger than ever.
Now and interesting email from Les: he mentioned that his family is fine

Lester today is telling me a little secret of the success (this secret comes from an 85 year old hiker who told him the secret of his success on the top of a 14er in the Rockies: " Once you stop you drop"

How true it is, Les is always full of wisdom and good words for everything. Les will be travelling to see her daughter Amanda and her husband in Hong Kong in late April. Family ties are good and it is one thing in life that keep you going and never make you stop... so we don't drop/
You keep going strong Lester, because my back here in Bakersfield is covered by everybody, most of all by Sarah my wonderful  case manager.

Simona is going to be in S.Diego for the whole week as there is an important meeting. I have received my very interesting book: it is called  The hard  thing about hard things by Ben Horowitz
I read a good review in the economist, and I have started reading it, so I will let you know how it is like. I flipped a couple of pages  the book images is reported here:


Ok I have to take care of my handsome eyes by eating blueberry, I do it for my wife!






Stay well my friend and mentor
Giuseppe


No comments:

Post a Comment