Friday, June 20, 2014

Friday June 20


Alright,
let's get start from yesterday afternoon.
After the clinic I had a very yummy dinner with Simona. I like eating with her as she is always in my thoughts.



Afterward I went to the gym to do Zumba and  Deanna made my coverage. I danced Zumba, the instructor was Mike. This time in my  head Simona had the chance of coming with me, so I danced with her. I am not sure if would have  time to be with me tonight as well.  I will let you know next time we talk. In the picture below you see me goofing outside the gym, the picture was taken by Deanna. Do you like my green shirt as well? I love green as it matches my green eyes, and I am always in trouble for my eyes, but Simona don't you worry they are for you only.



The flowers in my balcony are becoming bigger and bigger by the day. I carefully nourish them as I nourish my love for Simona. I am very proud of their tenacity in becoming bigger and bigger.

Today I wake up early as usual and  I had breakfast with my family, in the small picture below you can see Simona and our  two kids.  Although the boys are all attending a summer camp at Cape Cod where Simona has a summer school to reach, they are always with me. 

It is a very balanced breakfast to start my day with a positive note.You know I am always thinking about my family. Just in case you wonder.. based on my writing above.


Yesterday I had a homework for Bethany to turn it in this morning , and I have turned it in promptly.
 I appreciate her  taking care of this matter for me.

At the clinic as it is Friday I had my RT by running on the treadmill. I knew Sarah - my wonderful Case Manager- had a really good RT for me. In addition while running to complete my RT experience I have been listening to ACDC music. I know that Simona would  not approve it, but anyway since it is my RT and I had listening my music with  earplug, so  I did it anyway. 

Today I run really fast,  running fast and steady is my goal as I am improving my agility with every therapy.



I am very satisfied by my achievement today. I am a very sport fanatic. Tonight I am going to the gym again to do Zumba toning. Over there I will meet everybody.
During the weekend it is rest  - I need to take care of  the house and then grocery shopping. Then I am planning to do some cooking.
I just talked to Bethany and we have agreed that a  summer pasta ( tomatoes and mozzarella)  is the way to go.   

Alright it is time to go.
Enjoy the reading.
Sincerely
Giuseppe





No comments:

Post a Comment