Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Wednesday June 11

Alright, yesterday  evening Le Chef has been cooking Salmon, together with Simona. She has recommended me to bake it in the haven. Also following Simona's suggestion I have been preparing green beans boiled in hot water. Then as I needed to open a can of corn, I asked James to show me how to operate the can opener. So here it is the result of my dinner yesterday.



Yesterday I did not go to the gym as I had my air cut done. We went to Great Clip and Martha -pictured below on my right- did a really good job.

This morning my yummy breakfast has been the following one, I snapped a picture and it is reported below. I always have Simona in my heart, so here I am having always breakfast with her. In the picture below you see a yellow egg holder that comes from Simona. so in the morning my breakfast is always composed by a boiled egg. 
Afterward I add a yummy Greek yogurt together with milk and cereals. A really balanced breakfast. 
Pictured above is a glass with my daily medication and my green memory book to record my daily activity.
My daily planner together with snapping picture of my phone are helping me to remember my daily activities and my whereabouts.

I have also snapped a selfie for this morning.


At the clinic I have worked at OT by studying my driving book. Right now I am not clear to drive. Until I am not better enough  to drive, I will be reading my driving book. I don't mind as wherever I go I am driven around the community. Beside driving is way overrated. 
After my OT, I did yoga with Amy.  Amy is really a good teacher, her two daughter Madison and Olivia are great. I normally bring them stickers or as well a nice letter. yesterday I brought them  all this nice thinking of you, thank you signs.
This morning I felt it was time to bring stickers for Tami's son. His name is Dominique.
He is a little boy as I believe he is only 3 years old.

This morning I met Erin who is a student observing in OT  for two weeks.

Yesterday my mother in law Anna was  leaving on her way to Italy. We said  "Arrivederci" on the phone.
Simona will be coming to visit me on Friday with our sons Chicco and Lapo. Chicco is 8 and Lapo is 5. Chicco completed is III  grade and Lapo has completed pre-K.
The whole family will be following Simona to Cape Cod, Massachusetts where Simona has a conference while the boys will attend a summer camp. They are going to be there until the end of June (June 29 ). 
Since they are going to be on the East Coast, they are going to be 3 hours ahead of us, here in California.
Afterward Simona and the kids will take a plane to go at home to Rome,Italy.
She is leaving the kids with Anna, her mom and then she will proceed on her way to give a seminar in Holland organized by Biorn, her thesis advisor who is now working at the Marx Plank Institute in Munich. 

I am sure the whole family will have a wonderful summer. And I am planning myself to have a wonderful summer.

Have a great day
Sincerely
Giuseppe








No comments:

Post a Comment