Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Wednesday June 25

Alright, this morning I wake up early as usual to get ready for work. I water my flowers, as I water my love for Simona.



I prepared  a good breakfast thinking about my family.




today I had a CR session 7 numbers and my score was 70% with speed 14.9

Later I had  Yoga with Tina, she is now retired and  leaving in Shaver Lake a beautiful community in the mountain. It is really a nice place over there.

Later in the morning I had a doctor appointment with  Dr. Madrilejo.  He is the doctor in charge of my treatment for the growth hormone, basically my endocrinologist.

Everything is well, and his recommendation is that my growth hormone dose can  be reduced from the current 0.2 down to 0.1.  Basically it is time to start tapering off my growth hormone dose. I have been on growth hormone medication for the past two years. So you see it is all good, I am making progress.

I went over there with Susanne my nurse.

It is all good, as usual Simona took care of everything, and based on my past experience, I had brought money to pay the co-payment. So here we go I have a receipt for the expense, so that Simona can file it with next year taxes.
Later  had a wonderful lunch, Tilapia, tostadas and bruxelles sprouts.

Then I brushed my teeth and had my vanilla coffee. Black with a tad of sugar. 
Right now I am summarizing the event of the day. As usual Sarah is watching over me, and Simona is doing her  best. Simona is with the kids at Cape Cod, she is attending a summer school while the boys have a summer camp. Afterward they all will be flying to Italy. First the boys are going to Rome to enjoy some full immersion of Italy with Anna, my mother in law. Simona is going to be in Holland to give a seminar. 
They all going to be back in about a month. 
Please enjoy the reading as I have enjoyed my writing to you.
Sincerely 
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment