Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Wednesday June 18 2014

Alright
I need to start again.
Yesterday I went to the gym to do bootcamp. At the gym I met many friend of mine, among them there was Maria, Damian and  Richard.

The gym manager, Naomi is still on vacation as she took her family to visit her sister in North Carolina.

This morning I add a good breakfast with my family. I always starting my day thinking about them.

As I am a vain person, I had blueberry for my green eyes. I take good care of my belly and of my eyes, as Simona my wife knows very well.


Today I did Yoga with Amy, she is a very good teacher and she is always encouraging to do more.
Her two daughters Madison and Olivia  are doing well.

Next week the whole family will be on vacation at Disneyland.

My family is doing great. Simona and our kids are at Cape Cod, she has a conference over there, and she took the chance of bringing with her our kids. Actually bringing with her the kids was for her the only option, since our kids have finished school and Anna, my mother-in-law has left to Italy. Anyway at Cape Cod there are many activities for the families, as she will be busy with the conference, our kids will have a chance of enjoying some summer vacation. She called me yesterday to tell me that they had arrived, and that they had a very nice and comfortable cottage as accommodation for themselves. I bet the whole family is going to enjoy their time in Massachusetts. Well, Simona knows that I am  fine here in Bakersfield, and that Sarah and the whole CNS team always watches over me. So I am very happy for her strength and  wiliness to do what she has to do. In my heart I know she is well. I guess that they know I am fine as well.

My lunch has been really yummy. But the most important think is my hat and some figs as a desert.



Today I snapped a picture of Miss Kinkaid new shoes, so here they are for you to observe.




Simona is always on a plane so today I have took a picture of  a plane. I think it is going to you mon amour, so I hope you won't be late as we all know planes have some rigid schedule/

Mon amour,
I need to go.
Baci Baci
A demain.
Ti amo
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment