Friday, June 6, 2014

Friday June 6

Alright, I am starting again as I spilled water on the key board.

Yesterday before going to Zumba I had a good Sicilian salad with Simona.
It has Burrata cheese in it.


Before doing Zumba I took this selfie with my phone.


I went to the gym with Alexis. She mentioned to me she is studying to be a doctor. I believe she can do it as I see on her the determination to get done with her study. She is a really tough worker. I think she appreciated my act of encouragement and support for her.

Today at the clinic I worked on my CR and then I worked on my PT by running on the treadmill. 
I love running as I am feeling stronger and more stable. So I appreciated every opportunity I have for running.


At home as I have a new apartment I am waking up at 6am to get ready for the day. To prepare my breakfast and to clean the whole house. I add a very yummy breakfast together with Simona.
I forgot to take a picture with her.
Now it is time to go.
Simona I love you, please HUG the kids for me. Rather this morning I wrote HUNG the kids for me... what a difference.


No comments:

Post a Comment