Friday, June 6, 2014

Friday June 6 2014

Alright, I am writing to you from the clinic.
Yesterday night, I get  back from the clinic and I had dinner with Simona. The cone I made for her was in display in my apartments. I bet she is going to enjoy it.
 For dinner I made a yummy Sicilian Salad with fresh veggies and burrata cheese. Also I had some Tostadas from Simona.  Simona is such a wonderful person always smiling at me. So I like to keep her presence close to my heart.



Yesterday evening it was my Zumba night at the gym. Alexis took me at the gym. She is a very hard worker and she is also pursuing her University Degree. We are always taking on how things are going with her, and I am always encouraging her to push hard, as I am sure she has the drive to achieve whatever goals she sets to have in her life. She is a very smart and determined person.

This morning I woke up early, at 6am. I am trying to get used to my new schedule at to be on time for my therapy. Also as I have a new apartment which is far bigger, it takes a bit of time to figure out where things are and to leave my house as clean as possible.

This morning it was a good day, I had a yummy breakfast - I forgot to snap a picture- but looking at my phone, it is a boiled egg, a yummy Greek Yogurt, a milk and a very yummy maple cereals that I add purchased the other day at Winco. I think Winco is a good place to do grocery shopping. To my experience I found everything I needed to buy.

Today at  the clinic I did my CR for the day , I worked at the CNS blog by following the outline I have been given by Erika-sama my CR therapist. It is about three pieces of news :
(1) a world update ( about the crisis in Ukraine)
(2)  a local news ( about The new Tesla factory
(3)  a feeling good news ( about a the news that grey wolf are repopulating Oregon by having more curbs)

Afterward I add independent PT and I run on the treadmill with great pleasure. I am running faster and safer. My balance is also better as I am working through my deficit it is a pleasure to show my improvements. I have taken as my RT for today. I have to say that I take my therapy as serious and I put my best effort.
Right now my job is to get better, so today I have shown my improvement to run faster.



This morning I sent an email to my wife and ask her to HUNG the kids for me... I meant to HUG the kids for me. You see an "N" is making a hell of a difference in the world. I bet that Simona has been smiling with me as well. We are all well. Simona is getting ready to go to the East Coast for a conference. She will be taking the kids over there as they provide summer camp accommodations for the family  



No comments:

Post a Comment