Friday, June 27, 2014

Friday June 27

yesterday I went to the gym. I did Zumba with Mike. At Zumba I met Drashdee, Maria, and many other people of Bakersfield. They are all nice to me, and I am of course very nice to them all. I have also snapped a picture with Naomi the manager and a picture of the gym premises outside.

Naomi is fine, her family is in Pismo Beach for the weekend.


I snapped the current picture as it shows the gym and the handicap sign so much loved by the CNS staff.
Well, it is what it is..for the time being. We are all handicapped to for the time being, otherwise we would not been here at CNS... being at CNS it is at the time an oxymoron for me... don't you agree?



There are some that are worst off than others, but overall I feel I am one of the few of the better one.
At least I know who I am, and more importantly I know what I like doing. I am a pretty much independently minded individual. I am know what I like and I know what I don't like. I know who I am and what I like from life. 

The night at the apartment was pretty much uneventful, unfortunately there is a new patient intruding in then CNS apartment who requires a lot of supervision, so  it was a pretty busy night over there. 

I understand pretty well the law of profit and loss, so I understand to maximize the profit CNS is maximizing the number of body count in each single unit. No surprise.. Simple law of profit and loss. Simple economical reality to make the budget squaring out you have to do what you have to do, don't you?

Anyway in the morning I had a good breakfast. 
My breakfast is here snapped: a very yummy and complete meal as usual to start my day with a good charge.

At the clinic I left stickers for Ian. Ian is Sara's youngest son. I normally leave stickers for him  as I collect  them during my grocery shopping at Trader Joe's


My morning day has been very productive. Worth mentioning is my run: I did 2 miles at a very fast paste.
This has been my RT for today. Every time I can do sport is my RT. 


I have run really fast and it shows on the results: two miles is 23 minutes

My CR session is very productive: improving by  the day: 

                                                                     24-June                     26-June               27-June
                                                     SCORE                  70%                           62%                  62% 
                                              TIME                      14.9                              13.67                 13 


Next event worth mentioning was my lunch.

My lunch has been really good: 



I had organic Quinoa with Chicken cutlet and some Tostadas. Then some fruit and after brushing my teeth I nice Vanilla flavored coffee.

Tonight I will be going to the gym  to do Zumba toning.
I will be resting during the weekend. 
I have plan for the weekend.. It is going to be other fun weekend by  myself. I don't mind at all. I am used to be me by myself. I know that Simona -my wife- is also by herself with our kids. So here we go a perfectly balanced modern family. Have a great weekend all.
Need to go now.



No comments:

Post a Comment